Republican center of physical culture and sports " Emgek Reservi"
Goal: The main objective of the RCPCS “Emgek Reservi” is to involve the vocational school students and employees in the primary vocational education system of the Kyrgyz Republic to physical education and sports, as well as to promote mass sports and support pre-military training of youth
Tasks: The main tasks of the RCPCS “Emgek Reservi”:
- promoting quality, improved methods and forms of teaching physical education and pre-military training of youth;
- work on improving the skills of teachers in physical education and PMT;
- promoting and supporting pre-military training of students in the schools subordinate to APVE;
- motivating steady interest and the need of adolescents and children for regular sports classes, raising the level of education in the field of sports, physical culture and healthy lifestyle;
- organizing planned sports events;
- methodological guidance to the vocational lyceums in organizing regional level sporting events;
- training of highly qualified youth sportsmen.
Functions : RCPCS “Emgek Reservi” to achieve the assigned objectives performs the following functions :
- assistance to educational organizations under APVE in carrying out physical-health-improving, sports activities, as well as pre-military training of students, and attracting to sports the employees of the educational organizations under APVE;
- methodological assistance in organizing sports sections and sports and fitness groups of the educational organizations under APVE;
- organizing and conducting sports events and training camps according to a separate plan and on the basis of the Regulations approved annually by the APVE at the beginning of the calendar plan;
- training in the sports development department of highly qualified sportsmen in different sports areas from among the leading sportsmen for their participation in national and international competitions;
- promotion and PR activity on the development of physical education and sports activities among the primary vocational education system students;
- analysis for APVE of the information on the state and level of organizing of physical education teaching, as well as on further improvement, development of physical education and PMT, including mass sports work of the educational organizations under APVE;
- monitoring of the organization of educational, sports and mass work on physical education and pre-military training of the APVE educational organizations students;
- supervision of the organization of educational, sports and mass work on physical education and pre-military training for the students of the educational organizations under APVE;
- close collaboration with APVE and its subordinate organizations, the State Agency for Youth, Physical Culture and Sports under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (hereinafter – SAYPCS) and corresponding departments of the State Committee for Defense of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Organization of the work of the RCPCS “Emgek Reservi”:
Director - Ulan Toktomushovich Eraliev.
He manages the center in accordance with the laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Regulation on the RCPCS “Emgek Reserves” .
Mon-Fri: 9:00-17:00 with lunch break 12:30-13:30
Phones: +996 (312) 380 113; +996 (707) 036 807
Deputy Director - Zhaynabek Shaylobekovich Narbekov.
- implementing objectives and tasks stipulated by the Regulation on the RCPCS “Emgek Reservi”;
Mon-Fri: 9: 00-18: 00 with lunch break 12: 30-13: 30
Phones: +996 (312) 376 257; +996 (700) 666 000 .
E: mail - email@example.com
Chief Accountant -
- Responsible for accounting of economic and financial activities and control over the efficient use of the assets, labor and financial resources of the RCPCS “Emgek Reservi”.
- Forms an accounting policy in accordance with the legislation on accounting, drawing from the structure and characteristics of activities and aiming at ensuring financial stability of the RCPCS “Emgek Reservi”.
- Organizes accounting of property, liabilities and business operations, incoming fixed assets, inventory and cash, cost estimates, work (services), the results of the financial and economic activities of the center, as well as financial and payment transactions, timely reflection of the operations related to their movement in the ledger.
Mon-Fri: 9: 00-18: 00 with lunch break of 12: 30-13: 30
Phones: +996 (312) 380 244.